Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Happy List

Photobucket


This cocktail tray I really like.....I saw it here!


This wonderful Flora Doora I received as a gift. Want to see more Flora Dooras?? Visit Jane here at her blog! I put some artificial calla lilies in it, because I don't do very well with the living plants, isn't it pretty!?



I also love the way these candy wrappers ended up. I won a giveaway, and Paige from Paiges of Style designed them for me. I am going to use them as giveaways for when I have Thirty One Gifts parties.



Can you tell what pattern I am currently obsessed with?? I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is too cute!!! Love that cocktail tray and those flowers! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, Your Flora Doora looks beautiful with
    the Lilies! I am so happy you enjoy using it!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are beautiful! That right there, makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea, I bought artificail tulips this spring for an arrangment

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete