Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Confessional...

Photobucket


I confess:
Sometimes, if my lip gloss smells really good, I will lift my upper lip up so I can smell it. You know you have done it too, don't judge me, LOL!

I confess:
I just tripped in the hallway at work, nice.

I confess:
I will stop at stores about a half hour before they close on purpose, so it prevents me from shopping too much.

I confess:
I told myself that once I hit 100 followers, I will do a giveaway. We all remember my first giveaway, actually nobody probably remembers my giveaway, why you ask?! Because only one person participated. A bridesmaid in my wedding. So I figured once I hit 100 followers, I was going to give it another shot.







3 comments:

  1. Great idea about the store. I've forced myself to walk through all stores without any money. Problem is, I know VS by heart. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting close to 100 followers! I like the way MAC lipstick smells like chocolate. Yum!

    I am visiting from Mamarazzi's blog.

    ~Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never smelled my lips while wearing lipstick, but then again, I have never had anything that smelled worthy of me pulling my lip up!..no, I'm not judging :)

    ReplyDelete