The other week I went to Ikea on my lunch break (I tend to do this often) and bought 9 of their inexpensive malma mirrors. Scott helped and mounted them on some plywood, and tada, we have a new wall hanging. I think it looks pretty good. Each mirror was only 2.99 a piece.... Just wanted to share!!
Oh, and on a side note, yesterday I was nominated with the Stylish blogger award by Amy over at All In A Day!! Thanks Amy, definitely didn't expect this, but was certainly happy to be nominated!
Part of accepting this award is I have to follow a few rules:
*Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
*Share seven things about yourself.
*Award 10 – 15 blogs you feel deserve this award as well.
*Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
So here are 7 things about me:
1. Lets see, other than being born in Louisiana, I have spent most of my life in Virginia.
2. I love anything personalized!! If it's hot pink, even better!!
3. If you see me outside the house, chances are I am wearing pointy toe sling backs heels.
4. Married to a wonderful man named Scott, have a stepson named Matthew, and a pup named Roxy!
5. Always really liked quotes, can't explain why, I just do.
6. Love organization, and buying anything that may help me get more organized.
7. Got voted "Best Smile" when I was a senior in high school. Very prestigious, LOL...
The blogs I feel deserve this award:
The Perfect Sentiment
2 Preppy Girls
Flip Flops and Pearls
Etiquette with Miss Janice
The Seattle Smiths
Simple As That