Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A new look, and a surprise too!



The other week I went to Ikea on my lunch break (I tend to do this often) and bought 9 of their inexpensive malma mirrors. Scott helped and mounted them on some plywood, and tada, we have a new wall hanging. I think it looks pretty good. Each mirror was only 2.99 a piece.... Just wanted to share!!

Oh, and on a side note, yesterday I was nominated with the Stylish blogger award by Amy over at All In A Day!! Thanks Amy, definitely didn't expect this, but was certainly happy to be nominated!







Part of accepting this award is I have to follow a few rules:

*Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
*Share seven things about yourself.
*Award 10 – 15 blogs you feel deserve this award as well.
*Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

So here are 7 things about me:
1. Lets see, other than being born in Louisiana, I have spent most of my life in Virginia.
2. I love anything personalized!! If it's hot pink, even better!!
3. If you see me outside the house, chances are I am wearing pointy toe sling backs heels.
4. Married to a wonderful man named Scott, have a stepson named Matthew, and a pup named Roxy!
5. Always really liked quotes, can't explain why, I just do.
6. Love organization, and buying anything that may help me get more organized.
7. Got voted "Best Smile" when I was a senior in high school. Very prestigious, LOL...

The blogs I feel deserve this award:

The Perfect Sentiment

2 Preppy Girls

Dandelion Wishes

Flip Flops and Pearls

Finding Fabulous

Etiquette with Miss Janice

The Seattle Smiths

Mod Memento

Flora Doora

Simple As That




6 comments:

  1. Yay!! You are welcome! You deserve it for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for thinking of me, you are a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new wall art and you'd never know it was so affordable (even better)
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Smile ... LOVE that!! And thanks girlie for the award. Your blog is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also gave you an award! you can check it out on my blog!
    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you did this too! Great minds think alike : ) Your mirrors look amazing! And congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete