Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday...


Top 2 Things I Collect

I had to give multiple pics, because I collect of course and wanted to share!!

1. Papyrus Cards by Illustrator Bella Pilar

I love these cards. (not the first time I have shared her cards on my blog) I find that I am now trying to find more of the cards where Bella Pilar makes her dresses out of different holiday related things. It's fun!




2. Lolita Martini Ornaments

I love these ornaments. Every time I see a cute one, I am always trying to add it to my collection!

6 comments:

  1. Love Lolita glasses!!! I have a few of her wine glasses that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lolita glasses and Papyrus stationary. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I love those cards! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen those cards before! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen those cards before and though they were gorgeous! Those ornaments are very pretty! These are such great things to collect! I was reading your about me section, and girl, we have a lot in common! Love your blog, new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i collect bella pilar cards, too! i think her artwork is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete