Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm loving:

These Easter cookies I picked up today from my favorite cookie maker EVER!!! Click here to visit her blog. She ships too!! I try to find any excuse to get these cookies, any event I host, or any holiday that comes up, I am ordering these cookies!! They are soooo delish!! (yes, I just used the word delish, hehe)


I'm loving:

This fun DIY project for decorating your own doormat I saw over at A Soft Place to Land. What a creative and neat idea!







8 comments:

  1. I always say "delish". Sometimes it's just the perfect word to use.

    Love the DIY doormat idea. I'm sure it saves a ton of money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't realize "what i'm loving wednesday" was actually a thing. I just did a post like this. woops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look like trouble, and in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to go check out that site. Those cookies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara,

    The cookies look delish indeed! Love the doormat idea too! Thank you for your words of comfort for my sweet Toby, I truly appreciate it. Happy Easter!!
    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cookies are so adorable! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cookies are so cute and look so good! I want to try them like now! The rug is very nice. If I had my own home I would so get one.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete